Learning in the 21st century
Terms of Service
Last Updated: December 10, 2020
1. Eligibility. The Service is not intended for anyone under the age of 18. You represent that you meet the eligibility requirements in this Section and affirm that you are over the age of 18. In addition, the Service is only available to the residents of the United States. If you are not a resident of the United States, you are not authorized to use to the Service.
3. Modification of the Terms. From time to time, Company may change, modify, add, or remove portions of the Terms, and reserves the right to do so in its sole discretion. If we modify the Terms, we will make them available through the Service, and indicate the date of the latest revision. We encourage users to review the Terms periodically for changes. In the event that the modifications materially alter your rights or obligations hereunder we will make reasonable efforts to notify you of the change. For example, we may send a message to your email address, if we have one on file, or generate a pop-up or similar notification when you access the Service for the first time after such material changes are made. All amended Terms automatically take effect 5 days after they made available through the Service, except that (i) disputes between you and Company will be governed by the version of the Terms that was in effect on the date the dispute arose and (ii) if you do not agree with any changes to the Terms, you may terminate these Terms by ceasing use of the Service. Your continued use of the Service after revised Terms have become effective indicates that you have read, understood and agreed to the current version of the Terms.
4. Service Access and Use. Company grants you permission to use the Service as set forth in these Terms, provided that and for so long as (i) you use the Service solely for your personal use; (ii) except as expressly permitted in these Terms, you do not download, reproduce, redistribute, retransmit, publish, resell, distribute, publicly display or otherwise exploit any portion of the Service in any medium without Company’s prior written authorization; (iii) you do not alter or modify any part of the Service other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Service for its intended purposes; (iv) you do not engage in any of the prohibited uses described below; and (v) you otherwise fully comply with these Terms. The Service is controlled and offered by Company from its facilities in the United States.
5. Ownership; Proprietary Rights. The Service including without limitation any methods of operation, moral rights, documentation, software, content, visual interfaces, interactive features, information, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, services, and all other elements of the Service that are provided by Company (“Company Materials”) are owned and/or licensed by Company. Except as expressly authorized by Company, you agree not to sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorized use of the Service or the Company Materials. Company reserves all rights not expressly granted in these Terms. You shall not acquire any right, title, or interest to the Company Materials, except for the limited rights set forth in these Terms.
6. Account Information and Purchases.
(a) Account Information. In order to access the Service, you will have to create an account. You acknowledge, consent, and agree that Company may access, preserve and disclose your account information if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce the Terms; (iii) provide certain customized features of the Service to you, if any; (iv) respond if you contact Company for any reason; or (v) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Company and the public. We may also provide functionality designed to permit you to register with the Service through your account(s) with certain third party services, such as email providers, social networks (including, but not limited to, Facebook), and other online application platforms to which you may be a user (collectively, “Third Party Service(s)”). When you register through your Third Party Service account, you will be asked to login to the Service using your Third Party Service account credentials. By creating a member account via your account with a Third Party Service, you are allowing Company to access your Third Party Service account information and you are agreeing to abide by the applicable terms and conditions of your Third Party Service. If you are not currently registered as a member and you click to login with an Third Party Service, you will first be asked to enter your Third Party Service credentials and then be given the option to register and join Company. You may be able to automatically post historical activity back to the applicable Third Party Service, and you may also have the option to disable the connection between your account and Third Party Service account at any time by accessing the Third Party Service account and disconnecting access to the Service.
(b) Payments and Cancellation. You agree to pay all applicable fees for your use of the Service, plus any applicable taxes or other charges as may be required, when due and payable. The Service currently uses third parties to process payments. Our third-party payment processors accept payments through various credit cards and payment systems, as detailed on the applicable payment screen. All fees and charges are payable in advance and non-refundable, including after cancellation. If you purchase any Services on a subscription basis and wish to cancel your subscription, please visit the customer support webpage of the Service. Cancellation of subscriptions will take effect at the end of the applicable then-current billing period for which payment has been made in advance as described above.
(c) Purchases. When you make a purchase through the Service, the purchased materials will be delivered to you as designated by you during the check-out process. If there is a dispute regarding any purchases, please email us at email@example.com.
7. Password. If you register you will be asked to provide a password. As you will be responsible for all activities that occur under your password, you should keep your password confidential. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer and mobile devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure (for example, in the event of a loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of your account ID or password), you shall immediately notify Company. YOU ARE SOLELY LIABLE FOR LOSSES INCURRED BY YOU, COMPANY OR OTHERS DUE TO ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT.
8. Links and Third Party Websites; Integrated Services.
Company provides links on or via the Service to other sites, including the content therein (“Reference Sites”). While the Company takes due diligence to properly vet sources, and verify the credibility of their information consistent with our professional standards and criteria, Company has no control over such Reference Sites or their content, and therefore makes no claim or representation regarding, and expressly disclaims responsibility for, the accuracy, quality, legality, nature, availability, or reliability of Reference Sites or other content linked to by the Service. Company provides links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link on or via the Service does not imply our affiliation, endorsement, or adoption of the linked Reference Site or other content or any information therein. ACCESS AND USE OF REFERENCE SITES, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIAL, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ON REFERENCE SITES OR AVAILABLE THROUGH REFERENCE SITES, IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Our terms and policies do not govern your use of any site other than the Service. You should review applicable terms and policies, including the privacy and data gathering practices, of any Reference Sites.
9. Service Availability. Company may make changes to or discontinue any of the media, products, or services available within the Service at any time, and without notice. The media, products, or services on the Service may be out of date, and Company makes no commitment to update these materials on the Service.
10. Prohibited Uses of the Service.
(a) As a condition of your use of the Service, you hereby represent and warrant that you will not use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited (including, without limitation, the prohibitions in this Section) by these Terms.
(b) Any use by you of any of the Company Materials and Service other than for your personal use is strictly prohibited. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell, distribute, or exploit any portion of the Service for any purpose other than for your personal use.
(c) You agree not to use the Service if you do not meet the eligibility requirements described in Section 1 above.
(d) You agree not to use cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third party software designed to modify or interfere with the Service.
(e) You agree not to intentionally interfere with or damage, impair or disable the operation of the Service by any means, including but not limited to uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, worms, spyware, adware, or other malicious code.
(f) You agree not to remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security- related features of the Service, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any part of the Service, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Service.
(g) You agree not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or any part of it, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service or any part of it, through hacking, password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted through the Service.
(h) You agree not to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Service. You agree neither to modify the Service in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the Service, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service.
(i) You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Service for any purpose without our express written permission or bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service.
(j) You agree not to utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other Company Materials without our express written consent. You agree not to use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Company’s name or trademarks without Company’s express written consent.
(k) You agree not to use any Company logos, graphics, or trademarks as part of the link without our express written consent.
(l) You agree not to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Service or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
(m) You agree not to modify, adapt, translate, or create derivative works based upon the Service or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
(n) You agree not to impersonate another person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
(o) You agree to monitor your user account to restrict use by minors, and you will deny access to children under the age of 13. You accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of the Service by minors in connection with your user account. You are responsible for any use of your credit card or other payment instrument by minors.
(p) You agree not to have more than one user account, at any given time, and shall not create an user account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself.
(q) You agree not to have a user account or use the Service if you have previously been removed by Company or previously been banned from using the Service.
(r) You agree not to collect, harvest or post anyone’s private information, including personally identifiable information (whether in text, image or video form), identification documents, or financial information through the Service.
(s) You agree not to engage in any act that Company deems to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of the Service, including but not limited to circumventing or manipulating these Terms, our Service rules, Service mechanics or policies.
11. Feedback. You agree that any feedback, analysis, suggestions and comments to Company provided by you (collectively, “Feedback”) will become the property of Company. AS FURTHER CONSIDERATION FOR YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE, YOU HEREBY ASSIGN TO COMPANY ALL RIGHT, TITLE AND INTEREST, INCLUDING ALL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, IN AND TO THE FEEDBACK. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, YOU AGREE THAT COMPANY SHALL HAVE THE PERPETUAL, IRREVOCABLE AND WORLDWIDE RIGHT TO USE, COPY, DISPLAY, PERFORM, TRANSLATE, MODIFY, LICENSE, SUBLICENSE AND OTHERWISE EXPLOIT ALL OR PART OF THE FEEDBACK OR ANY DERIVATIVE THEREOF IN ANY EMBODIMENT, MANNER OR MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVISED WITHOUT ANY REMUNERATION, COMPENSATION OR CREDIT TO YOU. You represent and warrant that you have the right to make the foregoing assignment and to grant to Company the rights granted under this Section and that any Feedback which is provided by you to Company does not infringe any third-party intellectual property rights. Notwithstanding the foregoing assignment, Company grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, world-wide, perpetual and irrevocable license to use the Feedback for your own personal, non-commercial purposes that do not compete, directly or indirectly, with our use of such Feedback.
13. INDEMNIFICATION; HOLD HARMLESS. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS COMPANY, AND ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES OR ANY RELATED COMPANIES (INCLUDING THOSE WHICH SHARE SUBSTANTIALLY COMMON OWNERSHIP), AND THE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES OF ANY OF THEM FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES, COSTS, DEBT, AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) ARISING OUT OF (I) YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF THE SERVICE; (II) YOUR VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS; (III) YOUR VIOLATION OF THE RIGHTS OF ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY; (IV) YOUR BREACH OF THE FOREGOING REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND COVENANTS; AND (V) ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT NOT CAUSED BY COMPANY. COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT YOUR EXPENSE, TO ASSUME THE EXCLUSIVE DEFENSE AND CONTROL OF ANY MATTER FOR WHICH YOU ARE REQUIRED TO INDEMNIFY US AND YOU AGREE TO COOPERATE WITH OUR DEFENSE OF THESE CLAIMS. YOU AGREE NOT TO SETTLE ANY MATTER GIVING RISE TO YOUR INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATIONS WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF COMPANY. COMPANY WILL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO NOTIFY YOU OF ANY SUCH CLAIM, ACTION, OR PROCEEDING UPON BECOMING AWARE OF IT.
14. DISCLAIMERS; NO WARRANTIES.
(A) ACKNOWLEDGMENT. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT AS USED IN THIS SECTION 14, AND SECTIONS 15 AND 16 BELOW, THE TERM COMPANY INCLUDES COMPANY’S PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AFFILIATED AND OTHER RELATED COMPANIES (INCLUDING THOSE WHICH SHARE SUBSTANTIALLY COMMON OWNERSHIP) AND EACH OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, AGENTS AND SUBCONTRACTORS.
(B) NO WARRANTIES. WHILE THE COMPANY TAKES DUE DILIGENCE TO PROPERLY VET INFORMATION AND SOURCES, AND VERIFY CREDIBILITY THEREOF CONSISTENT WITH OUR PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS AND CRITERIA, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM COMPANY OR THROUGH THE SERVICE, WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
(C) “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS.” YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
(D) SERVICE OPERATION. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE COMPANY MATERIALS, THE SERVICE, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ANY REFERENCE SITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS AND DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THE FOREGOING WILL BE CORRECTED.
(E) ACCURACY. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR ANY REFERENCE SITES IN TERMS OF CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
(F) HARM TO YOUR COMPUTER OR MOBILE DEVICE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USING, ACCESSING, DOWNLOADING, OR OTHERWISE OBTAINING INFORMATION, MATERIALS, OR DATA THROUGH THE SERVICE (INCLUDING RSS FEEDS) OR ANY REFERENCE SITES IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE) OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OR DOWNLOAD OF, OR OTHER ACCESS TO SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DAMAGES.
(A) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL COMPANY OR ITS THIRD PARTY PARTNERS, LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA OR USE OR COST OF COVER) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, OR ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH COMPANY, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
(B) IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY OR ITS THIRD PARTY PARTNERS, LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS” TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS (USD $100) OR ONE-HALF OF THE ANNUAL FEES PAID BY YOU (IF APPLICABLE) IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE THAT SUCH CLAIM AROSE.
(C) THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF ANY SERVICES MARKETED, SOLD OR PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES OTHER THAN COMPANY AND RECEIVED BY YOU THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SERVICE OR THIRD PARTY SITES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY REFERENCE SITES.
16. LIMITATIONS BY APPLICABLE LAW; BASIS OF THE BARGAIN.
(A) LIMITATIONS BY APPLICABLE LAW. CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF YOU RESIDE IN SUCH A JURISDICTION, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF WARRANTIES, REMEDIES, OR LIABILITY CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS APPLY TO YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT SUCH LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS ARE PERMITTED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH YOU ARE LOCATED.
(B) BASIS OF THE BARGAIN. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT COMPANY HAS OFFERED ITS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND ENTERED INTO THESE TERMS IN RELIANCE UPON THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN, THAT THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN REFLECT A REASONABLE AND FAIR ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN YOU AND COMPANY, AND THAT THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN FORM AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND COMPANY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT COMPANY WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THE SERVICE TO YOU ON AN ECONOMICALLY REASONABLE BASIS WITHOUT THESE LIMITATIONS.
17. Digital Millennium Copyright Act Compliance.
(a) Infringement Claims. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and believe that any content of the Service infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail).
(i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
(ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative listing of such works or a link or URL to all such works;
(iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity on the Service and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, including the link or URL for all such material on the Service;
(iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
(v) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Company’s designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is:
c/o CreativeSpace✧ PBC
FAILURE TO INCLUDE ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION, ESPECIALLY SPECIFIC INFORMATION ABOUT WHERE INFRINGING CONTENT MAY BE FOUND, WILL RESULT IN A DELAY IN THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DMCA NOTIFICATION AND MAY RESULT IN YOUR HAVING TO REPEAT SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE PROCESS.
(b) Notice And Takedown. If we receive proper notification of claimed copyright infringement, we will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing, as described below, or to be the subject of infringing activity. We will also comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter-notification is received, as described below.
(a) Notice. Company may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to these Terms, by email, regular mail, or postings on the Service. If Notice is by e-mail or mail, it will be provided to the e-mail or regular mailing address provided by you with your account information and it is your responsibility to update such account information for any changes. Notice to you will be deemed given twenty-four hours after an email is sent, unless Company is notified that the email address is invalid, and if through postal mail, three days after the date of mailing. You may provide Company with notices only by mail to the address indicated in subsection (l) below.
(b) Governing Law. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
(c) Jurisdiction. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms or the Service shall be filed only in the state or federal courts in and for the Cook County and State of Illinois and you hereby consent and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
(d) Waiver. A provision of these Terms may be waived only by a written instrument executed by the party entitled to the benefit of such provision. The failure of Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
(e) Severability. If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
(f) Assignment. The Terms and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Company without restriction. Any assignment attempted to be made in violation of these Terms shall be void.
(g) No Relationship. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Company as a result of these Terms or use of the Service. You further acknowledge that by submitting User Content or other Contributed Content, no confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied or other relationship is created between you and Company other than pursuant to these Terms.
(h) Headings. The heading references herein are for convenience purposes only, do not constitute a part of these Terms, and shall not be deemed to limit or affect any of the provisions hereof.
(i) Entire Agreement. This is the entire agreement between you and Company relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes all previous communications, representations, understandings and agreements, either oral or written, between the parties with respect to said subject matter, excluding any Services Agreement that you may have entered into with Company. These Terms shall not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties, or by a change to these Terms made by Company as set forth in Section 3 above.
(j) CLAIMS. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION BROUGHT BY YOU ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SERVICE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
(k) Disclosures. The services hereunder are offered by:
1209 Orange Street
Wilmington, Delaware 19801.